BEAT THE JOKERS! A fun, addictive game of clock solitaire that lets you effortlessly learn multiplication tables as you play.
Can you get all the cards in position before you find the fourth joker?
NEW! Updated version that lets you choose how often you win, from random to always!!
- Can be played as standard clock solitaire (using the 1x table), or to learn any of the times tables from 2x to 12x
- Ideal for reinforcing both multiplication AND division
- A game of chance, making it motivating and addictive regardless of ability
- A VISUAL way to learn tables that relies on spatial position and colour instead of counting through the table
- Also teaches telling the time: play the 1x table to learn the hours and the 5x table to learn the minutes
Easy to Play
- Simple to learn - no need to know times tables before you start
- Automatically learn the tables as you play, without even trying
- Learn where the answers go amazingly quickly
- Each game takes minutes
- For ages 6 to adult
Ideal for Dyslexia
- A non-verbal way of learning times tables
- Doesn't rely on phonological skills like rote repetition does
- Using spatial positions makes sequencing easier
- Multisensory - kinaesthetic, visual (colour) and spatial cues to memory